Bib 4 pack- bandana bib, scarf bib, double bandana bib & side snap bib- PDF Apple Tree Sewing Pattern
Regular price $3.00
----This listing is for a digital download PDF Sewing pattern NOT for a physical item----
-----Apple Tree Bibs PDF Sewing Pattern------
This pattern comes with 4 reversible drool bib patterns: the Slouchy Bandana Bib, the Scarf Bib, the Side Snap Bandana Bib, and the Double Bandana Bib. Three of the patterns are adjustable to 3 sizes, fitting newborns up to 2 years, and the fourth fits 6 months to 3 years. Please note this is not a layered document.
This pattern includes:
The classic Slouchy Bandana Bib pattern
• This is a great fitting bandana bib pattern. The curved neck allows for a
slouchy style, without too much bunching above the chin.
(Adjusts from 10.5" - 13")
The stylish Scarf Bib pattern
• This stylish pattern has only one set of snaps in the back, making it easy to
get on and off. The curved neck allows for a slouchy style, without too
much bunching above the chin.
(Adjusts from 10.5" - 13")
The handy Side Snap Bandana Bib pattern
• This bandana bib was designed for my baby with long hair. I was always so nervous to take his bib off because I didn't want to pull any of those sweet
little hairs. The side snap makes it easy to get on and off for those babies
who can’t sit on their own.
(Adjusts from 10" - 12.25" <- note that this one fits a bit smaller than the others)
The versatile Double Bandana Bib pattern
• This bandana bib can be worn many ways. The 4 layers of fabric allows for
extra drool protection and the shape makes it versatile as a security or doll
blanket, hanky or burp cloth.
(13" from snap to snap)
This is a great beginner pattern set. The Side snap bib may cause a bit of
difficulty sewing tight curves and turning right side out through small spaces, but overall the patterns are easy to use.
After your purchase, you can access your files from your account.
• Computer with Adobe Reader computer program & a printer (pattern is designed to be printed on US Letter 8.5"x11")
• 1/4 - 1/3 yard of exterior and lining fabrics
• Snaps (KAM snaps work great), awl & snap pliers or press.
(You could choose to replace snaps with Velcro, but that substitution
is not included in this instruction set)
• Coordinating thread, pins, scissors or rotary cutter and mat, water
soluble markers, iron, sewing machine
• Tape for pattern assembly.
Join our Facebook group @Apple Tree Sewing Patterns for tips, promotions and inspiration!
Due to the digital nature of this product, we do not offer refunds.
You may sell garments you make from our patterns, but may not distribute the pattern itself in any way.
It is your responsibility to ensure garments made from our sewing patterns meet compliance regulations for your region.